Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

Phantom:

Props to the members for buying into and selling a show that shouldn’t work but does thanks to them. Second half of FOEG was fantastic, definitely the most chills-worthy moment so far. Goo in opener and closer was annoying, though.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 3

Blue Stars:

I always love their brass and marching! Guard had an uncharacteristically rough run, though - drops everywhere! Also, the crowd didn’t seem to like the soft ending.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, 3PoC said:

Blue Stars do the sleighing, Boston does the slaying!

That darn spellcheck...... it always slays me !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Blue Stars:

I always love their brass and marching! Guard had an uncharacteristically rough run, though - drops everywhere! Also, the crowd didn’t seem to like the soft ending.

They, the entire corps, had a rough show on Friday night, too and they still managed to keep pace with the Blue Knights. With that being said, not the best time of the season to be having a series of bad shows. 

BK:

There’s a reason why everyone says they are so different from everyone else. Very strong run on all fronts tonight, and oddly I think the crowd reacted to them stronger than most others. I think they maintain their lead over the Blue Stars, for now at least.

INT time!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

They, the entire corps, had a rough show on Friday night, too and they still managed to keep pace with the Blue Knights. With that being said, not the best time of the season to be having a series of bad shows. 

One man's bad show is another's great show with a couple of glitches. We look for the errors and when we see one it becomes a rough run. It's called confirmation bias. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

One man's bad show is another's great show with a couple of glitches. We look for the errors and when we see one it becomes a rough run. It's called confirmation bias. 

All I hear on these boards are rough shows yet they close the gap and move up. People say cadets brass sounds like a trashcan and get like 7-8th in brass. 

They’re showing some clips from the 2005 ESPN broadcast on the scoreboard during INT.

Man, were things different back then.

BAC is now setting up.

• Like 1