Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

1 minute ago, EuphoniumDad said:

Watching a from-the-stands video of Allentown, I think the entire (?) guard twirls their flags a la slings and that's "the" (sic) shot.

I think it would be more effective if all except for "David" stops twirling so the viewer's eye would be drawn to the protagonist (or "antagonist" for any actual Philistines in the audience).

You're welcome, BAC. 🙂

Could they be waiting for Finals to actually give "David" a sling?

5 hours ago, Cappybara said:

On online forums (especially sports reddits involving the NBA or NFL where there are lots of Celtics or Pats fans) I tend to find that Boston fans are the first ones to jump to civil war era insults. Quite an interesting phenomena considering the modern day reputation of the city. 

nm

15 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Could they be waiting for Finals to actually give "David" a sling?

Interesting. But I think the flag is going to more visible than an actual (or even enlarged) sling would be. More surface area.

I "got" the sling-like flag action as soon as I saw it. I just think it makes no sense for anyone else beside David to be doing it.

Edited by EuphoniumDad

4 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

nm

Since you seem interested, I sent you a PM with more info :thumbs-up:

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

I've heard on Flo the sound of a rope be spun in a circle.

Yes, Ghost mentioned that commentators on FLO discussed this. It was said that while sound of "flinging" could be heard, the actual visual of a sling might not be seen so for now, they elected to have CG member twirl rifle over his head which can be seen.

9 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Fair enough, and agree. I struggled last season watching the Cavaliers slide backwards in Brass ratings in the last two weeks of the season. So i totally understand. I misread your comments. Peace. 

I think Cavaliers would have been better last year if they did not have to have poor people draggggggggggggggggggggggggging tarps all over the place. 

5 hours ago, karuna said:

Off?  How?  Clarity often brings things into focus and Crown has been cleaning.   No credit until it's clean is a mantra in every circuit, isn't it?  

Is it a conspiracy?  By whom?  

The public wants to know!  

Bless your heart. 

4 hours ago, karuna said:

Not a conspiracy?  Then what does "Off" mean?  Incompetence?  Bias?  Come on, let us in on your explanation or theory!  We're dying to know! 

You speaking for more than yourself? "We're" 

4 hours ago, Poppycock said:

I do enjoy reading all the fake hype about an organization that managed to barely win one Championship. At least wait until your Crownies win two if that ever happens. 

Well It could happen ??? But not with those arm thingeees that they have on this year. :lol: