Buffalo, NY (Drums Along the Waterfront) - August 4, 2019

Just now, Brass Lover said:

They live for the Bills and that's about it :tounge2:

And that... uhh... ain't sayin'... much.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

That boston percussion number!  Yowza!!!

Even my inexperienced ears can hear the dirt. That book needs some watering down and musicality because rn it's just a bunch of ramming 

• Like 2

Just now, Cappybara said:

The lack of SCV and BD and Cadets in the mix certainly led to some interesting spreads 

Crown did wonderfully in the music captions across the board.  There is no saying how a direct comparison with BD and SCV would have altered that.

It's a very competitive year.

Oh my G*d Cavaliers... I have NEVER seen a group of kids that happy to be playing an encore. You all just made my night. Thank you thank you thank you.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BWise said:

I played baritone if your kid really does too.. right on. 

Yep -- the Son played trombone like me but learned bari. Well, not like me -- much better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

Yep -- the Son played trombone like me but learned bari. Well, not like me -- much better. 

I could not even touch this stuff .. it’s kinda scary what they can do .. crazy. Always bari for me .. filled in on tuba here and there .. mallets too just because I played piano and could read the music. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Even my inexperienced ears can hear the dirt. That book needs some watering down and musicality because rn it's just a bunch of ramming 

Watering it down will only push the Content numbers down. That die is cast. They can clean the hell out of it this week or suffer the consequences. 

And pray their guard continues to have great runs Thursday through Saturday nights.

Edited by Slingerland