"Tom Blair" Production of DCI Cinecast /Blu-Ray DVD's

On 8/4/2019 at 4:35 PM, PeterGibbons said:

Tom was a snare tech for my high school oh so many years ago. Made a nice business for himself. Well deserving of being the DCI Hall of Fame.

Wow, Peter that is so cool. So he's a fellow Drummer Boy, As  I. I marched with a Boston Area Corps, 1965-72 four years as a rudimental bass drummer and two years playing 24" concert cymbals. Now involved with THE ACADEMY since 2004.

• Like 1

any chance of seeing 13-25 back on the BluRays any time in the future?

1 hour ago, CorpsRelic said:

Wow, Peter that is so cool. So he's a fellow Drummer Boy, As  I. I marched with a Boston Area Corps, 1965-72 four years as a rudimental bass drummer and two years playing 24" concert cymbals. Now involved with THE ACADEMY since 2004.

He marched right beside me in the Cavaliers for most of the season in 1979, until my hand crapped out. I believe he marched 78 to either 80 or 81. 

• Like 1

i fear for live broadcasts and media after he decides he's done

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAvery said:

He marched right beside me in the Cavaliers for most of the season in 1979, until my hand crapped out. I believe he marched 78 to either 80 or 81. 

DAvery , OUCH so sorry the hear that. WOW marching with "Major Tom" LOL how cool for you.   Your Cavaliers have an awesome show this year. LOVE IT! and Thanks for sharing Tom's Drum Corps Cavaliers experience. Cheers.

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i fear for live broadcasts and media after he decides he's done

He has some very talented people who make the productions look great and have been his assistants for years.  An easy transfer of control.