Poof

1 hour ago, cybersnyder said:

I guess it's sacred ground?

It's situational.  Hard to allow perpetual condemnation on speculative information that lacks verification, denials, or direct accusation from impacted persons.

As soon as a denial is made, it should all be fair game to discuss openly... I would think.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

It's situational.  Hard to allow perpetual condemnation on speculative information that lacks verification, denials, or direct accusation from impacted persons.

As soon as a denial is made, it should all be fair game to discuss openly... I would think.

How about this? It was better after the renovation.

• Haha 1

Just now, cybersnyder said:

How about this? It was better after the renovation.

No doubt.

And as it is more just spam...iClose

• Haha 4

good morning all.  as I said in the other discussion thread and to clarify, DCP does  not permit nor will support hearsay manifestos, especially when sourced from other unreliable "news" sites like Reddit. Rest assured that, as we have done in the past, discussion will be encouraged and fully supported when the subject matter can be reliably substantiated.

Until that happens, further attempts to start a discussion - or question the actions of the owner or moderators of this site -  will result in removal of the post and, quite possibly, the author. 

Please be patient.  we'll get there - we always do.