Aug 5 Tour of Champions - Akron

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

And that’s all from the 2019 Tour of Champions Akron competition! My next LIVE! From the Stands coverage will be from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, and the 2019 Drum Corps International World Class Championships Preliminary competition. I will see you all on Thursday!

Thank You! I always look forward to your commentary! Safe Travels to Indy!

Just now, Cappybara said:

What makes you think other corps aren't doing fun shows?

I was gonna ask thia, but didn't want to further push a dumb argument. If anyone thinks these kids aren't having the time of their lives being part of a corps, let alone loving to perform their show, then they don't see kids reactions after the show because their heads are too far stuck somewhere. 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

• Thanks 2

What a season for the Bluecoats. To end it where you started, at home in front of friends, family and supporters...jealous of the experience. What this corps has become is truly awesome.

• Like 8

1. The Cavaliers are being criminally underscored this season. Kinda crazy honestly 

2. Phantom's making moves 

• Like 7

I'm a little bit disappointed by Boston and Cavaliers scores.

I'm hoping they both get close to 95 by finals...

Crown and SCV closer to high 96s

Blue and Bloooo higher....

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I was gonna ask thia, but didn't want to further push a dumb argument. If anyone thinks these kids aren't having the time of their lives being part of a corps, let alone loving to perform their show, then they don't see kids reactions after the show because their heads are too far stuck somewhere. 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

Totally agree with you. To think otherwise is just simple pretentiousness 

@kevingamin I had the privilege to be at the Massillon Show in 2016, the energy was outstanding, almost like the home crowd knew they were witnessing a home champion in the making. Do you feel the same energy tonight?

• Like 2