Aug 5 Tour of Champions - Akron

2 minutes ago, dureau said:

I give up on DCI scoring method. It is just plain unjust. Slotting only hurts those under the top two or three. It is a farce. Give them the scores you have on the scoring cards and be happy with what you did as a scorer. Rediculous.

And I realize the corps approved the method. that makes it even worse, in my humble opinion.

13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

1. The Cavaliers are being criminally underscored this season. Kinda crazy honestly 

2. Phantom's making moves 

I really don’t know what Cavaliers could do to score higher than they are. Do not get it and I’ve been saying this for weeks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2019 at 8:19 PM, Ghost said:

Lawrence 18.00

A-Town      17.70

Buffalo       17.10

Akron   18.60  Hope that percussion score continues to improve more than those who have been ahead for awhile.  Well done percussion members and staff.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I really don’t know what Cavaliers could do to score higher than they are. Do not get it and I’ve been saying this for weeks.

Cleaner, visually. The individual attention to detail is still far behind what you're seeing in CC and SCV. Subdividing the entire movement so that unison movements start AND COMPLETE cleanly would do a world of good for them in the next two days.

The MA score tonight,  however, was a joke. With an MA score that is closer to the trend line for them, the spread between Cavaliers and BAC grows just a bit and the gap from CC shrinks a bit.

4 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

Cleaner, visually. The individual attention to detail is still far behind what you're seeing in CC and SCV. Subdividing the entire movement so that unison movements start AND COMPLETE cleanly would do a world of good for them in the next two days.

The MA score tonight,  however, was a joke. With an MA score that is closer to the trend line for them, the spread between Cavaliers and BAC grows just a bit and the gap from CC shrinks a bit.

They were not the only MA score tonight that was a head scratcher, for sure. 

Edited by Malaguena88

20 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Change their name?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, INT72 said:

The Blue Cavaliers

Bluvaliers

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

@kevingamin I had the privilege to be at the Massillon Show in 2016, the energy was outstanding, almost like the home crowd knew they were witnessing a home champion in the making. Do you feel the same energy tonight?

I won’t speak for Kevin, but that is the energy I felt tonight (I was also at the Massillon show in 2016). And the crowd tonight was huge (10,000+?)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

1. The Cavaliers are being criminally underscored this season. Kinda crazy honestly 

2. Phantom's making moves 

says you.