DCI Open Class World Championship Prelims - 8/5

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Okay, I definitely get grossed out by eating sounds so the crunchy apple ainā€™t doing it for me šŸ˜‚

Really great job so far though, this has come a long way since I saw it in San Antonio. Ā 

Makes me wonder how fans would react if someone did an ASMR show in the next decade...

I'm getting flashbacks to a WC show a few years back with this initial setup.Ā  Someone please remind me which show it was.

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Makes me wonder how fans would react if someone did an ASMR show in the next decade...

Youā€™d see me on Flo spazzing uncomfortably. Ā That stuff makes my neck tingle and twitch like a cat when you gently run your finger along its back. Ā 

• Haha 1

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

I'm getting flashbacks to a WC show a few years back with this initial setup.Ā  Someone please remind me which show it was.

Kind of reminds me of the Blue Stars Home Depot show (sorry, canā€™t remember the real name - itā€™s meant affectionately).Ā 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jake W. said:

That's actually.....the first time I've ever seen a newspaper-reading dance break. Not often in the marching arts you get to say it's the first time you've ever seen something!

Didn't the Scouts use newspapers in 2011?

Just now, cmchandler said:

Kind of reminds me of the Blue Stars Home Depot show (sorry, canā€™t remember the real name - itā€™s meant affectionately).Ā 

Might be.Ā  I'm also thinking sewing machines maybe.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste......

1 minute ago, cmchandler said:

I was thinking Star Crossed with those writing tables they pushed around ... one year before "Once and Future Carpenter" (and you're forgiven)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1