DCI Open Class World Championship Prelims - 8/5

3 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Are they not announcing scores until the end?  Please tell me they will announce scores throughout the day during prelims at Lucas

They’ll likely announce scores for the first group during this break. They’re usually one group behind scores during INT. 

Dunno. They may as well hold scores to the end at this point with one block left. 

Well THAT was aurally jarring.   The commercial with Into the Light built up and then... Flo torture loop.

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Well THAT was aurally jarring.   The commercial with Into the Light built up and then... Flo torture loop.

Another hi-cam perk. Ambient crowd chatter in lieu of the Flo loop and commercials.

• Thanks 1

And scores....

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Ok if Southwind is sitting in the 25th position, this show HAS to be in the conversation for Semis.   

There are three guaranteed spots in semi’s and it’s safe to say that Spartans, Gold, and Legends will take those spots. Whether Southwind makes semi’s will most likely depend on how Cascades performs. I haven’t seen Southwind since July 20th, but my thought is Cascades has a stronger show. However, sometimes with the stress of OC finals behind them, some OC corps rise to the occasion. 

1 minute ago, mrk said:

Another hi-cam perk. Ambient crowd chatter in lieu of the Flo loop and commercials.

It's a lot easier switching between feeds with the Fire TV and the Flo app (sorry @Terri Schehr).  Press the back/return button and your choice of feeds appears.  Choose the one you want and off you go.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cmchandler said:

I got some scores from my husband. 

Les Stentors 62.65

Raiders 62.725

Colt Cadets 64.075

Heat Wave 62.55

That is probably Les Stentors highest score in about ten years. Congratulations!