Edinboro, PA - Monday, August 5, 2019

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Disappointed to see it widen a bit tonight 

To be fair, pretty much that entire spread came from GE2. All of the other spreads seem consistent with the past couple of weeks.

36 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

So, was the Lake Erie Regiment an entity years before they actually fielded a corps? Because, according to their history page, their first year of performances was 1994. And I specifically remember going to the Lake Erie Fanfare show in the 80s.

Founded 83 and first year for the show was 84 and corps formed in 94

10 hours ago, Precious Roy said:

Don't know if they run the show now, but I think that was Lake Erie Regiment. Although, the show predates the LER years (it goes back to at least the early 80s -- I remember seeing Spirit winning shows at the Erie Stadium, BITD).

Used to have Sr shows at Erie stadium back in the 70s and 80s. Was there for RCA and ICA (lesser Sr circuits) championships. And was at Edinboro in 1978 for Thunderbirds show when Erie stadium was being worked on.

1978 was a kick being at Edinboro as went to another PA state school at the time and schools were sports rivals