2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Not who I was told that was doing it...

Oh do tell

• Like 4

Who is this naughty little corps?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Oh do tell

It's been spoken about on here for a few years now. If you can't figure out who, thats on you. 

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It's been spoken about on here for a few years now. If you can't figure out who, thats on you. 

I mean I just want the original poster to say it because they're trying to stir up all this drama. Yeah it's like a second high school or middle school should I say...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I mean I just want the original poster to say it because they're trying to stir up all this drama. Yeah it's like a second high school or middle school should I say...

As yet, nobody seems too concerned that an advantage may OR may not be in play.  I’m more interested in what fans think vs. who the hypothetical transgressor might be.  There’s always been advantages to money.  Design, instruction, etc...  This may be different.  Decibels, tempo, selectively amplifying portions of a group in what are thought to be full ensemble moments.  Imagine the impact of having the advantage of projecting tempo to performers that is exactly what the group rehearses at and that accounts for discrepancies in staging/distance.  There are maybe 3 groups that can afford the equipment and people to do this.  If it WAS happening, how would you FEEL?

37 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

What's on me?

2 hours ago, One n Done said:

....you learned that a top 6 drum corps had wireless mic’s on over 30 of it’s brass players?  What about tempo remotely broadcast to in-ear units on performers in the field?

I'd think they're doing something the rules allow.

2 hours ago, One n Done said:

....you learned that a top 6 drum corps had wireless mic’s on over 30 of it’s brass players?  What about tempo remotely broadcast to in-ear units on performers in the field?

I’ll say this kind of going off topic but I try to keep an open mind about things and I’m listening to what they’re doing with this micing  stuff mainly shotgun mics and covering entire ensemble I honestly don’t think the powers at be have a good set of ears. it sounds horrible through the speakers and I mean horrible if you really listen.

it’s got to go away !! 

• Like 1