What would you think if...

16 minutes ago, E3D said:

Next thing you know some one will bring a device that interferes with a show electronically. 

Show terrorists if you like. 

Not that the judges seem to penalize corps now when their sound systems malfunction all by themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eleran said:

Not that the judges seem to penalize corps now when their sound systems malfunction all by themselves.

True but what if the speakers just played fart noises the whole time 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

And in time to the music (fartranome?)....

7 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Standing O. 

seriously it could cause so much trouble that the adjudication can't be completed. 

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Classical Gas

Gas Light. 

• Haha 1

I don't get where the evidence is that a click track is being played through the earpieces. Maybe I missed something in the 14 pages.

If that's the case, then I'm sure someone will present actual proof and blow the proverbial met-whistle on the offender. If it's simply something that's being used only in rehersal, then I wouldn't find it to be any different than the consistant "GINK GOK GINK GOK GINK GOK" of the sirens call know as "Dr. Beat." Just sayin'

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I don't get where the evidence is that a click track is being played through the earpieces. Maybe I missed something in the 14 pages.

If that's the case, then I'm sure someone will present actual proof and blow the proverbial met-whistle on the offender. If it's simply something that's being used only in rehersal, then I wouldn't find it to be any different than the consistant "GINK GOK GINK GOK GINK GOK" of the sirens call know as "Dr. Beat." Just sayin'

So far it is speculation from what I understand. 

But - lets say someone hacks the wifi audio or the signal, then gets a recording of what is being speculated. I guess that would be evidence.  

8 minutes ago, E3D said:

So far it is speculation from what I understand. 

But - lets say someone hacks the wifi audio or the signal, then gets a recording of what is being speculated. I guess that would be evidence.  

Drum Corps Batman

the hero we need