IF you had to pick 3 judges for your corps this week who would it be?

8 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

As much as this is a joke, I think they would be great.  One GE judge in Finals should be from outside the activity and judging from pure “General Effect”.  Maybe it’s not Judge Judy, but maybe it’s an accomplished person in another branch of the Arts.

Quentin Tarantino for GE Judge. 

How about Samuel L Jackson on Visual Analysis.  I would pay to hear that tape...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sideways said:

How about Samuel L Jackson on Visual Analysis.  I would pay to hear that tape...

The Outoboros. Show. 

“There’s snakes of the Field”. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Get these MFing props on the MFing Field! in the tone of Snakes on a Plane. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, barigirl78 said:

As much as this is a joke, I think they would be great.  One GE judge in Finals should be from outside the activity and judging from pure “General Effect”.  Maybe it’s not Judge Judy, but maybe it’s an accomplished person in another branch of the Arts.

Quentin Tarantino for GE Judge. 

QT would totally analyze feet. I mean, really study the feet. Exhaustively.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Den8uml said:

I wouldn't want Kristensen doing finals or semi finals.  Only been a Percussion judge 7 times this season at small shows and hasn't had a first look at most corps (except west circuit). 7 times is a lot if it had included at least one bigger show.

Kristensen is tied with Davis and Leitzke for judging the most events this year. What's the difference in him judging finals or semis compared to prelims? All the shows count overall towards the Sanford. He's definitely experienced enough to make a first read on 3 or 4 finalists (assuming Spirit makes it in over Crossmen). I'm fine with him doing prelims too, it's not a huge deal which night all 3 (Prosperie, Kristensen and Leitzke) do in my opinion but I personally think they're the 3 judges whose opinions I value the most.