IF you had to pick 3 judges for your corps this week who would it be?

5 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Debbie Torchia is on guard at Open Class tonight....

and Ausdemore on percussion. and World Class cheering commences

So its the Day before Prelims, When is DCI going to release the Judges? 

You would assume sometime today?

So I just looked it up and DCI did not annouce the judges last year until the morning of Prelims.. 

https://www.dci.org/news/2018-world-championship-adjudication-panels

Thursday @ 10am 

Guess we'll wait until tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Glenn426 said:

So I just looked it up and DCI did not annouce the judges last year until the morning of Prelims.. 

Thursday @ 10am 

Yep as far as I remember it's always just before prelims start or at least before noon anyways.

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Thursday @ 10am 

Find out what judges are going to bed early tonight to be well rested for their long day tomorrow.  LOL

15 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Find out what judges are going to bed early tonight to be well rested for their long day tomorrow.  LOL

Yeah seriously, Its not like all the judges that ever judged DCI tonight are in Town tonight. DCI has to already know who the judges will be for tomorrow..

Competition as it is; I would absolutely not put it past the Corps to fine tune their performances to the judges that are judging them on that night.. 

(Example, Judge 1 is on MA and he gave a comment that he liked the articulation in a particular phrase, or gave a comment that he would prefer it to have more musical shaping in this area. Music Caption head emphasizes this area during rehearsal Prelims morning..)

4 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

Yeah seriously, Its not like all the judges that ever judged DCI tonight are in Town tonight. DCI has to already know who the judges will be for tomorrow..

Competition as it is; I would absolutely not put it past the Corps to fine tune their performances to the judges that are judging them on that night.. 

(Example, Judge 1 is on MA and he gave a comment that he liked the articulation in a particular phrase, or gave a comment that he would prefer it to have more musical shaping in this area. Music Caption head emphasizes this area during rehearsal Prelims morning..)

All potential judges are in Indy. They find out the assignments at a judges' dinner tonight.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:54 PM, Poppycock said:

Torchia, Torchia Torchia! 

I hear there are some corps that might disagree.  The torch woman!

• Haha 1