DCI Open Class World Championship Finals - Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tasty snares in Ausdmore's face right there on the sideline!   

• Like 1

What kind of rifles are those?  Some of them had an arc shape, rather than a rifle shape.  I'm digging the music of River City Rhythm.

Just now, Mikah said:

What kind of rifles are those?  Some of them had an arc shape, rather than a rifle shape.  I'm digging the music of River City Rhythm.

Yeah they have some interesting equipment too.  

Nice punchy ending RCR!   We're on break until 7R takes the field at 8:50.  Go buy stuff!

• Like 1

Taking the Field is about to go LIVE during Intermission! Tweet us using the hashtag #TakingTheField and we might mention you on the broadcast!

Anyone have a video of Spartans this season they can message me?! Alumni dying to see!  There’s nothing on YouTube which is crazy and I loved their show when I saw it at their first time out for the season.  

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Anyone have a video of Spartans this season they can message me?! Alumni dying to see!  There’s nothing on YouTube which is crazy and I loved their show when I saw it at their first time out for the season.  

I too have been dying to find a recording, but to no avail. Hopefully someone will post their Finals run or Prelims/Semis run!

• Like 1

So for everyone on here who is watching on Flo ... I'm MiniInShiloh on the questions for TakingTheField ... I drive a Mini Cooper (or did) and live in Shiloh ... get it????

• Like 1