Need FINALS TICKET.

WeiserLine

I'm still looking for just ONE ticket for Finals night in Indy. (Sat. Aug. 10th)   I'm interested in the lower field sections (139 - 140 - 141) if possible.   I will be in Indy as of Thursday morning, and available to pick up the ticket at your convenience anytime then and there.  Please  Message me if you have one (or know of one) to sell.  

Any help is truly appreciated.  

Thanks everyone,

Steve.   

I have one in 441. Row 3 seat 10 or 11.

Thanks prd,  but I'm still trying to get in the lower field sections for Finals. (Have friends down there.)   I'll keep you in mind, and check back with you, in case your seats are still unsold later.

Hopefully you'll be able to sell the Pair together.   

Thanks and good luck.

Steve.

Thanks! Hope you find something. If I see anything, I'll let you know

On 8/6/2019 at 10:09 AM, WeiserLine said:

I'm still looking for just ONE ticket for Finals night in Indy. (Sat. Aug. 10th)   I'm interested in the lower field sections (139 - 140 - 141) if possible.   I will be in Indy as of Thursday morning, and available to pick up the ticket at your convenience anytime then and there.  Please  Message me if you have one (or know of one) to sell.  

Any help is truly appreciated.  

Thanks everyone,

Steve.   

Steve,   I have 1 semi and 1 finals ticket.  I’m only able to go to prelims this year.  They are on the 50 yard line in section 140 in seat 13.  the blast zone....  I’m sitting in the same seat this afternoon and tonight for Prelims.    I have the tickets with me.  I fly back to TEXAS TOMORROW at 6am. So contact me by text.  214-697-1240