Shows that move or touch you

Regiment - Into the Light - Lost my father a couple months prior.  The music used was inspired by the history of the Anasazi people, who my tribe are descendents from.  Such a fitting way to find closure on a difficult year.  

Blue Knights - That One Second - The first time I saw this show live was at the Houston TOC show.  That was a powerful moment.  

2002 Top 3 Semifinals Performances - What an amazing night.  Each group was absolutely phenomenal.  My parents who normally didn't go gaga over drum corps jumped to their feet throughout and at the end of each performance that night.  That night will always be a special memory.  

Blue Devils 2017 - Took my son to his first championships.  He got to meet members and staff and be immersed into the BD world during Nat's week.  He just thoroughly enjoyed the week and became a lifelong fan of the activity.  The victory concert was the most amazing performance for him and me as a father.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

2002 Boston...brought me to tears, the emotions were still very raw from 11 months before.

1995 Bloo as well

2011 Scouts

YES! 2002 Boston show about america shortly after 9/11. Couldn't agree more. 2000 Red was also a moving show.  

Edited by Den8uml

2 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

That One Moment

Into the Light

Elsa

Phantom of the Opera

Perhaps you need to re-watch "... I Remember Everything" because the show title is actually "That One Second" :colgate:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Precious Roy said:

For personal reasons, I still can't listen to any Bloo rendition of Boxer (the original from '08, or more recent encores) without tearing up.

Also, what year was it that Troopers held that one note near the end of the show forever?

SCV's company front in '88 does it to me, too.

2011 I believe, the chord was awesome, would kill to have been able to hear it live. 

1. BK that one Second. It doesn't just move me to tears. It makes me ugly cry. This is worlds above other shows in the emotion department. I think this is "that one show" for a lot of people

Some other shows/moments

BK 2019 Ballad to close

Moments in BK 15/16

SOA 1980

Phantom 96 opener

Bluecoats 2015 Kinetic Noise end of shaker loops/woods/Mr. Maps

Bluecoats 2014 Tilt Hymn of Acxiom

Boston 2017 Wicked Game Ballad

Bluecoats 2011 Creep

Bluecoats 2001 Ballad

My husband's is Phantom doing Elsa

• Like 1