In the Oil Can ...

Me:

Section 1

Recliner 1 

Perfect sight line to everything.

Sound turned up so the whole neighborhood shakes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'm on side one of 240.

We normally have this little, (I won't say "elderly" because she'll kill me) biker-babe who takes no crap from squatters and summarily boots them and blocking-tackles them from getting to our seats.  We throw her popcorn and buy her snacks in return.  She's got a mean growl that scares off kids worse than a caption head.

I know exactly who you mean! She rocks.  That's not me....I must be on side two and the next section over. Red hair.

49 minutes ago, garfield said:

I'm on side one of 240.

We normally have this little, (I won't say "elderly" because she'll kill me) biker-babe who takes no crap from squatters and summarily boots them and blocking-tackles them from getting to our seats.  We throw her popcorn and buy her snacks in return.  She's got a mean growl that scares off kids worse than a caption head.

I had no idea Terri rode a bike. Cool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tedrick said:

it would be good if DCPers had some sort of shibboleth or means of easily id'ing one another - maybe a DCP pin or button or something with your DCP name --

Unless their photo is on Post Office walls, they're behind on child support payments, and they know some DCP posters have a contract out on them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

Things have been somewhat tame on DCP this year, but in the past if a few posters walked around wearing a badge with their DCP name, they’d face an angry mob wielding clubs!🌩️⚔️

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Hey!  Are you talking about me again?!   I always put "Tim K" on my name badge when I'm around DCP people I don't know.  Just in case I say something stupid.  

But it's the white collar you're wearing that gives you a hands off protection.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Elderly? 

His word, not mine. :laughing:

I would have said gracefully matured.