In the Oil Can ...

Fun surprise. My row 22 in 140 consists of just two seats. So 1 is aisle and my seat 2 is also next to no one on the other side.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Me and my man Stephan only. Lucas and Ramon are staying home. 

Ah, well you have replaced Lucas and Ramon with thousands of other people for this week then! You two have a blast for all of us in Cali who can't come.

Cheer for those naughty little Devil's for me, please.  Cheer extra hard for my Cavaliers too though!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Enjoy!

Thanks!

I don't know if this is the norm, but some reason reason at the theater show, I noticed a whole bunch, maybe even a majority, of 45-50+ y/o fans in the lower sections seats. Is that because we're hard of hearing or have DCI fan demographics been going in that direction for some time?  

22 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I don't know if this is the norm, but some reason reason at the theater show, I noticed a whole bunch, maybe even a majority, of 45-50+ y/o fans in the lower sections seats. Is that because we're hard of hearing or have DCI fan demographics been going in that direction for some time?  

I just like sitting down there.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kdaddy said:

And you indeed did a good job of KEEPING IT DOWN! I was in awe of meeting a DCP celebrity!

Did you hear that @Terri Schehr! I’m a celebrity! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1