Is there somewhere I can Watch Spartans...with audio?

Got to say that is a very ambitious show design, especially for open class. Those kids perform the heck out of that show and it is very well-designed. You could tell the people behind that know how to put a show on. They deserve the gold for sure.

Edited by MikeRapp

Sort of unrelated, but will all corps have the benefit of some amplification at Lucas Oil? Seems to me that the OC corps would be at a decided disadvantage in a huge arena like that without some amps.

16 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Sort of unrelated, but will all corps have the benefit of some amplification at Lucas Oil? Seems to me that the OC corps would be at a decided disadvantage in a huge arena like that without some amps.

I believe every single Open Class corps used amplification to varying degrees.

Legends actually have speakers backfield. Is there any other corps in either class doing that this year?

2 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Interesting. So they'll perform twice on Friday (because they will certainly qualify for Semis).

Yes if they qualify and they should for semis then they will perform in their slot and again at the end of the night. It was changed to give the open class winner a chance to perform in front of a world class sized audience is what we were told.