Lucas Oil: Clear bag policy?

I just found this on their website in reference to Colts’ games: 

“Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"

One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)

Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.

After proper inspection at the gate designated for medical purposes, an exception will be made for medically necessary items.”

I know the last several years I didn’t have a clear bag.

Can anyone clarify?

thanks....

To check, I called DCI just a moment ago and there is a clear bag policy for Colts games, but not DCI. The woman I spoke with said that she has received calls all day about it, so you’re not the only one with the question. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tim K said:

To check, I called DCI just a moment ago and there is a clear bag policy for Colts games, but not DCI. The woman I spoke with said that she has received calls all day about it, so you’re not the only one with the question. 

Ok good. This was a bit of an issue for me at the Buffalo show and I really don't want to take important belongings out to leave in my car in urban Indianapolis + in all probability miss the 25th place over it

Edited by ThePlanets

50 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Thanks!

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

Just to play it safe...buy some merch from Bluecoats.  It will come in a clear bag with a nice Bloo logo on it 🙂

Great Idea!

50 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

Just to play it safe...buy some merch from Bluecoats.  It will come in a clear bag with a nice Bloo logo on it 🙂

48 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Great Idea!

Bad idea.  Ask the nice person at the Bluecoats that you bought some of their stuff in July, but lost your bag, so could I have one of your cool bags please?  Then go over to Boston and purchase some great stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Bad idea.  Ask the nice person at the Bluecoats that you bought some of their stuff in July, but lost your bag, so could I have one of your cool bags please?  Then go over to Boston and purchase some great stuff.

And they would give you one of those bags IF you're wearing that stuff you bought in July...but you're going to have to wait in a VERY long line 🙂 

• Haha 1