Finals Weekend Judges

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No Tony DiCarlo?  I ain't going!

Replaced by John Phillips Sousa, though!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

One Judge J Davilla I cannot find on Frontensemble.com as being a judge at any point this year.. A Completely fresh read??  

Maybe, but you can dam well be sure they are checking the caption results for maybe the last two weeks.

Edited by Ghost

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

One Judge J Davilla I cannot find on Frontensemble.com as being a judge at any point this year..

J Davila   Only 1 ell

Ran the numbers for prelims.   For the announced judging panel, based on the last head to head in each caption between Bluecoats and Blue Devils, came up with a total spread.  Not sure how close this will be because some of the last head to heads were about 3 weeks ago. The result is: Bluecoats win prelims by .6

Ran the numbers for semi's.   For the announced judging panel, based on the last head to head in each caption between Bluecoats and Blue Devils, came up with a total spread.  Not sure how close this will be because some of the last head to heads were about 3 weeks ago. The result is: TIE.

This was a tough one.  There are 2 problem children here.  Gary Markham on GE 2 and Richard Saucedo on Music Analysis.   Neither one judged both corps all year in this assigned caption, in the same show.  I used a score from another show on the same day to calculate the spread.  Each spread seemed too big, but a different corps was higher for each, so they may cancel each other out.  We'll see.

Ran the numbers for finals. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FINALS JUDGING PANEL SO STACKED AGAINST ONE CORPS.  One corps only won 1 caption against the other.  It came out to a very large spread for the final score.   I'm going to run this one again.  Something seems off here.