DrumScorps

DCI World Championship Prelims - Thursday, August 8, 2019

Recommended Posts

Crown is literally sprinting over the entire field non stop for the first two minutes of the show...while playing.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumpets and mellos on the front side, just laying down notes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baritone fingers moving fast and a lot up on the stage behind the pit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Not as biblically accurate but still pretty exciting!!!

 

2 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

It's the Hollywood version.

Similar comments were made previously and a poster quoted a Bible passage how David cut off the giants head.  Kevin's picture of blood over the prop might be "Hollywood", but Boston might not be the first corps to stretch a historical scene in their show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great visual by the drum line playing four fake rim shots then letting loose with four real ones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeRapp said:

Crown is literally sprinting over the entire field non stop for the first two minutes of the show...while playing.

Sarcasm on-

I thought they didn't do that in DCI anymore...

-Sarcasm off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh, this is actually a Danny Elfman piece which I didn’t realize was a Danny Elfman piece.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghost said:

Similar comments were made previously and a poster quoted a Bible passage how David cut off the giants head.  Kevin's picture of blood over the prop might be "Hollywood", but Boston might not be the first corps to stretch a historical scene in their show.

Heck, it's not even the first BAC show to stretch historical accuracy, knowing the ending of Wicked Games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely pit opening to Gabriel’s Oboe.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Heck, it's not even the first BAC show to stretch historical accuracy, knowing the ending of Wicked Games.

Calling it now - They burn Goliath after cutting his head off on Saturday night.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.