See you at DCA World Championships!

5 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

#### it......

come say hi! I'll be signing autographs as Fran Haring. maybe i'll even try to intro a corps like him too. I will not however wear one of his shirts

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and i'm sure i'll be snarky. 

I would expect nothing less. :laughing:

57 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

come say hi! I'll be signing autographs as Fran Haring. maybe i'll even try to intro a corps like him too. I will not however wear one of his shirts

Hey... even Fran Haring isn't introducing corps like Fran Haring anymore!!! :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, lcarlton said:

I do not know. It was sent out to corps, and staff so I decided to post since no one else had yet 🙂

I asked because i know there was mention of a tv spot last year that people within an hour of the venue didn't see

On 8/10/2019 at 2:41 PM, Jeff Ream said:

Somewhat related story- Doc Simeone, the Simeone Museum guy brought his Mille Miglia winning 1938 Alfa to the Modern race event in Italy, the crowd goes gaga, thinks he's the actual driver from 1938, Clemente Biondetti. People clamor for autographs... Doc Simeone's not sure how many he signed as "Clemente Biondetti". :satisfied:

Kind of like how Chumley told me if people keep asking me if I'm with White Sabres I should tell them I'm Bill Snook. Amy says I have too much hair to get away with it. :laugh:

58 minutes ago, BigW said:

Somewhat related story- Doc Simeone, the Simeone Museum guy brought his Mille Miglia winning 1938 Alfa to the Modern race event in Italy, the crowd goes gaga, thinks he's the actual driver from 1938, Clemente Biondetti. People clamor for autographs... Doc Simeone's not sure how many he signed as "Clemente Biondetti". :satisfied:

Kind of like how Chumley told me if people keep asking me if I'm with White Sabres I should tell them I'm Bill Snook. Amy says I have too much hair to get away with it. :laugh:

One year at Rochester it got cold so I bought a Govies long sleeve T-shirt (Get On The Bus) that was from year before. This was when some DCPers wore Guess Who badges that looked like Staff passes. 

Guess year old corps shirt and looks like staff pass was confusing. After the 3rd person complimented my on the job the Govies did I quit explaining. Just did “thank you” like I was from MN and never been there in my life.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

One year at Rochester it got cold so I bought a Govies long sleeve T-shirt (Get On The Bus) that was from year before. This was when some DCPers wore Guess Who badges that looked like Staff passes. 

Guess year old corps shirt and looks like staff pass was confusing. After the 3rd person complimented my on the job the Govies did I quit explaining. Just did “thank you” like I was from MN and never been there in my life.

You should have told them you were the Tuna. :innocent::laugh::whistle: