See you at DCA World Championships!

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Bush prelims last year. En Fuego

Bucs in 2012 and 2017. Every show. :tongue: That 2012 "Black Symphony" is my favorite program from them.

Man... they lose a championship and come out on fire the next season.

Hey Folks so only a few days before I leave jolly old England fro the DCA Championships.

Looking forward to being back amongst the DCA Corps and fans. 2018 was a great year for me bow out of Summer drum corps so I cant wait to see what the Corps have in store.

Seems I picked a good year, getting close at the top and regardless of the winners there are some great battles down the order....win win I think.

BigW - I will try to catch your solo performance if I can. I have the DCA VIP reception at 5:30 then a break before the hall of fame dinner so lets hope I can catch you play.

If not I will try to find you during the evening, I will have my USA cell phone with me so PM me your number and Ill try to call you.

Paul

Cadence Director

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:48 AM, dbriggs said:

I'll be couple rows in front of you. gonna dig out shirts from corps that aren't there, MBI, Cru, whatever - some sort of statement, I guess

If I could be there, I would...My only way out would to bus it with the "Gang of Green" - and I be too old to do the 20+ hour bus ride, especially with the Green Bus ...Take both an MBI and Cru shirts - two of my faves..

Pat 

27 minutes ago, shombell said:

Hey Folks so only a few days before I leave jolly old England fro the DCA Championships.

Looking forward to being back amongst the DCA Corps and fans. 2018 was a great year for me bow out of Summer drum corps so I cant wait to see what the Corps have in store.

Seems I picked a good year, getting close at the top and regardless of the winners there are some great battles down the order....win win I think.

BigW - I will try to catch your solo performance if I can. I have the DCA VIP reception at 5:30 then a break before the hall of fame dinner so lets hope I can catch you play.

If not I will try to find you during the evening, I will have my USA cell phone with me so PM me your number and Ill try to call you.

Paul

Cadence Director

awesome.  hope to grab a beverage with you while you're here.

7 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Bucs in 2012 and 2017. Every show. :tongue: That 2012 "Black Symphony" is my favorite program from them.

And you liked THAT over Bonnie & Clyde??? - dude - you needed to see how hard it was to build that car - and to get Roger to learn how to shoot straight.:tounge2:

Personally - MBI's '13 show should have won!  Guess I'm a bit biased..

Pat

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C.Holland said:

awesome.  hope to grab a beverage with you while you're here.

Yeah great, ill be with my son I will likely be wearing a suit as the HOF dinner is very formal.

A cadence tour jacket will be visible so you wont have trouble finding me.

56 minutes ago, goalieguy said:

If I could be there, I would...My only way out would to bus it with the "Gang of Green" - and I be too old to do the 20+ hour bus ride, especially with the Green Bus ...Take both an MBI and Cru shirts - two of my faves..

Pat 

Pat great to see you still posting.. and just thinking about 20+ on the green bus 😫

37 minutes ago, goalieguy said:

And you liked THAT over Bonnie & Clyde??? - dude - you needed to see how hard it was to build that car - and to get Roger to learn how to shoot straight.:tounge2:

Personally - MBI's '13 show should have won!  Guess I'm a bit biased..

Pat

I will say the "bullet holes in the car" thing was a great special effect!!!  That was a cool show.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, Jeff Ream said:

click this link, then run your mouse over each section, it tells you how many seats are available. Note...stadium holds between 3800-4000

https://dcitickets.showare.com/ordertickets.asp?p=810&src=eventperformances

for finals as of 11:45 pM, 2454 seats available

2308 left

17 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

still those Bush 92...the gold standard of prelims performances

• Like 1