See you at DCA World Championships!

4 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

2. Windows 10 is the devil...straight up...the DEVIL.

OK... I am now gonna hold onto Windows 7 until the very last minute.  LOL.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, dbriggs said:

I'll be couple rows in front of you. gonna dig out shirts from corps that aren't there, MBI, Cru, whatever - some sort of statement, I guess

most likely the only drum corps item i'll wear is my ring. being finals weekend, i dig it out

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm sure one of the "Off-Topic" police will blow this thread up soon. But before they do:

1. I'm going to stream for the first time on my Windows 10 laptop so we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty savvy when it comes to tech so hopefully I'll be ok. 

2. Windows 10 is the devil...straight up...the DEVIL. My work laptop has Windows 10, Office 365 suite, Articulate 360 and the full Adobe Creative Suite. What I do now more than anything is more akin to high end advertising than it is actual instructional design. It's starting to become more online courses than actual true classroom facilitation. I run my laptop in "god Mode" so I can bypass all the bloatware than comes even on business machines these days. I get a laptop refresh (i.e. a brand new craptastic Dell laptop) every 3 months because we've found that we tend to break the PC's pretty frequently between every day use and constant updates and constantly getting on and of planes with the #### things. 

stream on chrome

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hopefully not in front of the camera... again...

that guy looks like jeff... oh

if i get a message from you telling me to sit down, who knows what the camera may see

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

if i get a message from you telling me to sit down, who knows what the camera may see

We can only dream of such high caliber crowd entertainment from something other than the corps. You could also do some lot videos Jeff. Just remember to scream stuff like "THAT'S HOT! I'M HOT! HOLY #### I'M ON FIRE!" 

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

We can only dream of such high caliber crowd entertainment from something other than the corps. You could also do some lot videos Jeff. Just remember to scream stuff like "THAT'S HOT! I'M HOT! HOLY #### I'M ON FIRE!" 

If I recall cell service sucked in the stadium 

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

If I recall cell service sucked in the stadium

You are correct sir...it does LOL. 

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I need your number so I can text you next weekend. Just to say hello, mind you. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

stream on chrome

I'm going to try and see if I can get the Chromecast to work with Flo. I would rather watch corps on a big screen with real sound if at all possible.