See you at DCA World Championships!

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He forgot to count handicapped.  3928. 

i updated

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He counted the rows x the number of seats left to right.   He’s an engineer so he does stuff like that. 😂 

My works affected me too lol. Had so many security, anti-terrorism and don’t be a victim classes I’m always looking around. High point was on vacation and we stopped for coffee early at a kind of deserted strip mall. After getting the coffee Kris wanted to sit at one end of the outdoor table area. My response was “guess you didn’t see the shopping cart lady behind the bushes there looking all around and muttering “. Got the “you ain’t right” look for a while

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He forgot to count the handicapped section.  3928. 

Sure that is pretty much sold based on our Annapolis trips

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

My works affected me too lol. Had so many security, anti-terrorism and don’t be a victim classes I’m always looking around. High point was on vacation and we stopped for coffee early at a kind of deserted strip mall. After getting the coffee Kris wanted to sit at one end of the outdoor table area. My response was “guess you didn’t see the shopping cart lady behind the bushes there looking all around and muttering “. Got the “you ain’t right” look for a while

Welcome to my world.  Everywhere we go, there’s an escape route and/or active shooter plan. Finding exits, etc. Yes, he’s that kind of engineer. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Welcome to my world.  Everywhere we go, there’s an escape route and/or active shooter plan. Finding exits, etc. Yes, he’s that kind of engineer. 

Yep... and if you’re with someone with a walker or wheelchair you know where the ramps are and how close. And who has the family bathrooms....

I forgot the active shooter training and drills. The Navy base invites local law enforcement in for the drills. Think the lock downs are so you don’t go outside and get run over

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Just got an email about 2020 tickets for Williamsport 

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

so me seeing you and yelling "HEY EVERYONE LOOK IT'S FRAN HARING!!!"  wouldn't be good?

Sure, as long as you're pointing to someone else!!!  "Made ya look!!!!"  :tongue:

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

He counted the rows x the number of seats left to right.   He’s an engineer so he does stuff like that. 😂 

I get it. My brother is a nuclear theorist. I asked him once "what's up." His answer was "Up is a preposition meaning away from the center of gravity." I just walked away lol. Then again, he gets amazed when he comes into town from Knoxville and visits the shop because I do all the math for manual offsets and tapers for wood in my head. I truly am a nerd I suppose.

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Just got an email about 2020 tickets for Williamsport 

Here we go... LOL