DCI World Championship Semis - Friday, August 9, 2019

Just now, brassboy said:

I'm using stereo headphones and Brandt comes out of both sides.

I'm on a bluetooth thing, also getting both sides.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Thanks for the feedback.

On mine Brandt comes out of LEFT only, no bleed over to the center or right.  The reason I'm asking is for previous broadcasts I've been running All Speakers Stereo.  It sounded like my L/R was backwards so I reversed the wires.  It sounds right now but I want to check.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Thanks for the feedback.

On mine Brandt comes out of LEFT only, no bleed over to the center or right.  The reason I'm asking is for previous broadcasts I've been running All Speakers Stereo.  It sounded like my L/R was backwards so I reversed the wires.  It sounds right now but I want to check.

just a joke but -----

You might want to ask Jeff Ream or MarimbaManiac they seem to be the experts on how all sound should sound and where it should be sounding from. They are Winning the interwebs sound thingiees. Science :peek::lol:

8 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm on a bluetooth thing, also getting both sides.

I've got Klipsch CF-4's w/dual 12" woofers and a pair of 15" subs for my computer setup.

I know there is a lot to do this weekend with rehearsals and warmups, but it breaks my heart a little to see all these empty seats with such great shows and memorable performances so far. These performers are giving it their all for their final competitive performances. I am enthralled. 

Edited by lawdn
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, brassboy said:

That is 2 sides too many. Worse announcer ever.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, lawdn said:

I know there is a lot to do this weekend with rehearsals and warmups, but it breaks my heart a little to see all these empty seats with such great shows and memorable performances so far. These performers are giving it their all for their final competitive performances. I am enthralled. 

Agreed. It makes me angry that so many of those people who WILL be in those seats ARE on site but just hanging out in the warm-up areas. 

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 3