DCI World Championship Semis - Friday, August 9, 2019

Hmmm ... dragging the field. That's new. 

4 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Retired or not @Fran Haring might not want to be referred to in the past tense yet. 😉

LOL!!! Thank you!!!

My "retirement"... such as it is... applies to DCA shows only. Maybe I need to put this in all caps, several times a week. :tongue:

I am not ruling anything else out. 

1 minute ago, Bucbari said:

Oh come on 3 rocket -no 4 rocket mortgage ads in row and now 5!!! 6 this is ridiculous....no 7!!!

These must be the ones that get inserted in the web browser as I'm not seeing those via the app stream.  Just the various marching arts and DCI ads.   
An ad blocker might stop those inserted ones, I remember there used to be inserted ones that would interrupt shows and installing an ad blocker would stop them.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

D#mn, it's finals week already?!?!?! Where was I???

Torturing me, with GIF’s of well heeled corps fans...

Edited by nsxanax
Spelling
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I guess I chose my dinner break wisely. 

Poor timing I’d say.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Two thoughts, questions really:

1.  Do Spartans have enough time before their second run tonight to change their final set to an asterisk? 
2.  Do the Spartans wanna be that petty?  

it would be epic but yeah...probably a bit much.  Take the high road Spartans.

Crown’s got them covered.

15 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I got behind the Onkyo 717 (used as a pre-pro for the Emotiva XPA-5) and reversed the amp wires.  It was affecting my OCD to know my L/R were backwards.  Now all is right with the world. 

https://community.klipsch.com/uploads/monthly_2018_09/1086188004_CheapThrillonCF-4small.jpg.e69f9d46e079c15936a20c730fc12171.jpg

We had the planning meeting with the company that’s going to run all the low voltage wiring for the house we’re building. I was like, “You’re going to label all of the these drops, right?” I’m going with a 7.2.4 system so I might lose my mind if they don’t.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Best of luck on venturing into a new frontier Madison Scouts.  I hope you can find your way competitively again, but what a spirited performance to end an incredible era.  Audience reaction and your faces say it all.  

Howdy DrumManTX  I Always enjoy your comments and observations. A little disheartened with your disappointment in this years Academy, No Worries.  I for one absolutely love it.

I had picked up  pre-season about where the Scouts could possibly be venturing into their future frontier, next year.   They made the announcement of the Corps membership opening up to all genders, Bravo!.  What is that famous Star Trek saying "The needs of the Many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."  Madison Men,  as a young teenager I learned of the Madison Scouts  along with following the "Casper Wyoming Troopers" going back to the 1960's I loved and respected your respective uniforms and what they stood for and your incredible talent and mind blowing shows. These Corps inspired me to march, and march I did for seven years. I Proudly share with you my Best Boy Scout "Salute" and wish you Happy Trails to you all,  always and all ways. Cheers Mates and WOW what a spectacular end of season performance this evening, you did all of yourselves and long time fans PROUD.

• Like 2

Mandarins

tMDw3Qh.jpg

6EU0gOZ.jpg

2Z3CnNp.jpg

mTDiAo3.jpg

GCRRmbA.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2