DCI World Championship Semis - Friday, August 9, 2019

12 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Hmmm ... dragging the field. That's new. 

And now he's dragged turf t*rds all over the yard line numbers.

1 minute ago, CorpsRelic said:

Howdy DrumManTX  I Always enjoy your comments and observations. A little disheartened with your disappointment in this years Academy, No Worries.  I for one absolutely love it.

I’m sad too!  We can’t love every show, and it’s really the first one since I’ve started following that left me a little cold.  Nothing at all on the kids, just not for me design wise.  Still enjoyed some moments though, I’m sure I’ll love em next year!   

3 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Nice shot, Ricky

Hate ####### ricky.  I'm going to stick a silver ice pick down his throat and rip out his lungs

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Well they looked at both me and Stephan like we were going to carry our own luggage. Please! 

Who looked at you: the bags or the sweeties?

It was great seeing the Sky Ryders Alumni meet up for a group picture during intermission in the Southwest Concourse.

1 minute ago, year1buick said:

We had the planning meeting with the company that’s going to run all the low voltage wiring for the house we’re building. I was like, “You’re going to label all of the these drops, right?” I’m going with a 7.2.4 system so I might lose my mind if they don’t.

Go with 12 AWG Oxygen Free Copper wire for your speaker wires and you won't have to upgrade down the road.  Don't let them use the cheaper CCA Copper Clad Aluminum.  The good stuff is probably $40 for 100 feet.

That 7.2.4 setup will be state-of-the-art when you are done.  I have one other suggestion; get horn driven speakers.  Klipsch's new stuff like the RF-7 III and RC-64 III comes to mind.

It takes horns to play horns.  😎

• Like 1

Scores:

Seattle Cascades - 73.275
Jersey Surf - 75.900
Music City - 76.650
Gold - 77.100
Legends - 78.400
Genesis - 78.725
Spartans - 80.350
Troopers - 81.663
Madison Scouts - 82.138
Colts - 84.225
Academy - 84.300
Pacific Crest - 85.350
Spirit of Atlanta - 85.588
Crossmen - 88.225
Phantom Regiment - 87.775
Mandarins - 89.438

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I’m sad too!  We can’t love every show, and it’s really the first one since I’ve started following that left me a little cold.  Nothing at all on the kids, just not for me design wise.  Still enjoyed some moments though, I’m sure I’ll love em next year!   

Now we have to ask what we like and when to go for dinner.  Got it. 

If you are paying all that money for FLOMARCHING You should not be watching 40 minutes of COMMERCIALS! A pay per view service should not 40 minute block of commercials they are receiving money for.