2019 "Hot Dog" Corps - Do You Have One?

15 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Not at all. I could list a few corps that I would not have a problem with missing. However, out of respect for members who created their show, I do not think encouraging an exclusionary thread of corps to write off is respectful to the members of those corps. Let us not lose sight of the members who have given so much of themselves to create their art.

I would add that I am a bit surprised that so many have already chimed in with their “hotdog” corps. To each is own. I will not be offering mine, though.

Ok, stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Your reference to the prior thread is proof of your motivation, but thanks.

I didn’t like the direction the Crossmen took this year. They usually have multiple tunes that leave you humming after the show is over but I just don’t know what they were thinking this year. 

Edited by KPinCAL

At Atlanta, there was a scheduled intermission early in the show, the wife allowed me to get a beer, as long as I got her an ice cream. Brusters had cones and cups, the wife prefers the cone, so I preceded to get my beer then, Hopsicutioner from Teripin, ummm. I then proceed to the isle to return to my seat, but the Scouts has taken the field, while I nursed my cold beer I tried to fend off the melting chocolate scoop and maintain its position in the cone, while being judged by my piers for eating ice cream while drinking a beer. All of this because I tried to avoid creating a hot dog Corps, so my advice to anyone to avoid the hot dogCorps.... get the cup !!!!

Edited by onionhead
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

I cannot believe you posted this thread. 

What makes you so angry to do this?

Angry?  I was hungry! 

And, obviously, some others were hungry, too.

Lighten up, Nellie.  It's OK to not like everything presented.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome!

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

Instead of a hot dog corps, how about a hot dog poster?  There are several folks on here who I would gladly skip!  

• Like 3