Madison Scouts 2020

Use the multiquote button, boomer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

The great distractor of 2019 fooled nobody!  Your point is painfully clear, bringing in the girls fixes nothing, and brings about a tundra of betrayal

to the fans, the alumni, and the entire drum corp world.  The YT video of CK and his yes boy JE was painful in it pretense, and consequences.  For

the record, the MS have always been inclusive.  They also have been all male since day one.  This dog dont hunt, and it sure dont fly.  

Referring to a black man as "his boy"? Since you've been using a dictionary to use words you don't understand, let me help you out - that's racist

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:13 AM, wilder1966 said:

You can bet CK is in the drivers seat once again.  The spineless board stands ready to defend the maker of 16th place legends.  I wont 

be watching them moving forward.  MS is a legendary name and should be removed from all this mayhem.  

well bye then

22 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm sorry...but I'm a fan, former DCI and DCA MM and part of the "entire drum corps world." And truth be told, I'm getting a little old. But for the life of me, I don't remember feeling betrayed by the fact that the Scouts decided to bring in female MM's or electing you as "official DCI mouthpiece." Thanks for speaking for all of us though...  🙄

I'l be honest....i loved the tradition, but i understand their desire to make the change. However, I have said all along, would this be happening if they were in the top 6?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Algernon said:

Referring to a black man as "his boy"? Since you've been using a dictionary to use words you don't understand, let me help you out - that's racist

First time I’ve ever seen “yes boy” instead of “yes man”..... one hopes a certain post gets edited....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 6:57 AM, wilder1966 said:

The great distractor of 2019 fooled nobody!  Your point is painfully clear, bringing in the girls fixes nothing, and brings about a tundra of betrayal

to the fans, the alumni, and the entire drum corp world.  The YT video of CK and his yes boy JE was painful in it pretense, and consequences.  For

the record, the MS have always been inclusive.  They also have been all male since day one.  This dog dont hunt, and it sure dont fly.  

I don’t know anything about the drama involving Madison these days, but I do sympathize with being upset at the loss of tradition (all-male corps).  That’s too bad. 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:39 AM, wilder1966 said:

We were not supposed to notice this misdirected distraction in the throws of the failed 2019 season.  Surprise.

This sentinel error in judgement, and proof of incompetency is still not enough to awaken the comatose board.

I couldn't agree more Wilder. I'm afraid this ends just like the Kilts coed demise.