Madison Scouts 2020

Awful news. MYNWA.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not meant to be a negative in any way but it certainly feels like the Scouts and making sure to feature females auditioning in every photo I see online from their camps. Maybe they really have a ton trying out but they seem to be the focus of attention in everything on social media.

I wish Scouts all the best and hope it all works out because there is no going back now.  That said, I take all of DCI's reports/news etc with a grain of salt.  DCI is simply doing what it always does... Takes whatever controversial change is going on and shoves it down everyones throat with stories of how wonderful the change is etc etc.  We can expect it all season long.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Guitar1974 said:

DCI is simply doing what it always does... Takes whatever controversial change is going on and shoves it down everyones throat with stories of how wonderful the change is etc etc.  We can expect it all season long.  

Treating each other respectfully is something that will obviously be faked for the sake of news articles, got it. 😎

• Like 1