Madison Scouts 2020

12 hours ago, dans said:

The woke crowd is ascending on our beloved activity. This is a bigger threat to the activity than the standard issues everyone complains about on here.

Because treating people equally is a threat... cute.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

Hey, now that's the ticket for sure.  Now they can be both inclusive, and devisive.  OMG, how stunning!   I think for 2021 we need to consider

animals as well.  Some horses, and circus elephants would fit this disaster perfectly.  LMAO!

I get many people are upset about the decision. IMO if the corps was doing well, it wouldn't have happened, and the veiled shots they took at Cavies in their PR release didn't sit well. I hope it works out for them, and yes they can never go back. Yes management seems to be clueless on many levels. But if it doesn't work, whats the end result?

Not good. and they were already approaching not good before they made the decision

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

That old one. Yeah, everyone is cheering for the members to fail. You couldn’t be more wrong. But continue with the - “you’re hurting the kids” line. 

i do agree people seem to want this to fail. not trotting out the hurt the kids line myself.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i do agree people seem to want this to fail. not trotting out the hurt the kids line myself.

Hopefully it lasts one season, then shut it down for good.  Scores will again be pathetic.  Best for all concerned.

3 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Hopefully it lasts one season, then shut it down for good.  Scores will again be pathetic.  Best for all concerned.

so a serious question:

what if....gasp....they score and place better?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

what if....gasp....they score and place better?

Then perhaps crow will be served?  :tongue:

Those dining on it will get to choose two sides. LOL

12 hours ago, Guitar1974 said:

Darn, I was going for BOTH histrionic AND sarcastic!  At least give me credit at attempting both!

...Okay now maybe that was a little overly sarcastic... 

As long as Scouts go back to blowing down the stands then I'm sound as a pound.  I truly hope it is all super awesome as DCI is reporting.  Seems a little simplistic to me given the huge controversial changes but I truly hope the best for them.  

The only thing the scoutettes will be blowing down is the scored points. It will be sad, and appropriate to bid them farewell.  In a sense, they will get what they deserve.  No sympathy here.

If the scouts fail and go down, that will be the single most devastating day in the history of this activity.

• Like 1