Madison Scouts 2020

12 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I really don’t think anyone wants the Madison Scouts to actually fail. I think the frustration with the inept executive leadership plus the board of directors failure to do anything about it is the source of frustration. If the Scouts fail, That will be the reason. Not because they went coed. 

actually i will disagree. good, not good, so-so...a coed Scouts is failure to them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

In a word, FOLD.  Best thing ever.

with fans like you, who needs haters?

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, FlamMan said:

No drama at all.  Can you think of a more devastating event to occur in the drum corps activity than if the scouts were to fold?

yes. An article in a major newspaper that gets picked up by the national news that shows how #### poor drum corps was at dealing with predators in the activity

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FlamMan said:

No drama at all.  Can you think of a more devastating event to occur in the drum corps activity than if the scouts were to fold?

the real Madison Scouts are already gone.  Savor the memory, and cherish 'the way they were".   This new

iteration, or bi product of BOA,  is a generic, one size fits all, made in china, artificial spin off usurping the name

through legal remedy.  The greatest joy is yet to come.  Watching this hap hazard group of generic bandies 

pretend to be MS is going to be hilarious.  Cant wait to enjoy the laughter,  and seeing the gaze of disappointment

on the fans who show up.  To the failed executive director who built this house:  stay home.  Its better there.  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

with fans like you, who needs haters?

Just calling 'em like I see 'em.  This new marching band of madison is going to be unfortunate.   Cant wait to see how 

the executive explains this next blundering disaster to his cohorts.    I hope now that they are inclusive, they will

bring in the clowns!   What fun is a circus without them?  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Roark1 said:

The Hopkins revelations come to mind for me. That stained the entire activity.

Hopkins is a perv, and locked up one can hope.  Does not tarnish the good in DC for me whatsoever. 

Sadly, the Madison Scouts are gone already.  Just wish the clown running the show did not have

rights to the name.  That is a true stain on a great entity.  Madison marching bandettes fits well. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Just calling 'em like I see 'em.  This new marching band of madison is going to be unfortunate.   Cant wait to see how 

the executive explains this next blundering disaster to his cohorts.    I hope now that they are inclusive, they will

bring in the clowns!   What fun is a circus without them?  

if they make finals this year, i can't wait to come here and laugh at you

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Hopkins is a perv, and locked up one can hope.  Does not tarnish the good in DC for me whatsoever. 

Sadly, the Madison Scouts are gone already.  Just wish the clown running the show did not have

rights to the name.  That is a true stain on a great entity.  Madison marching bandettes fits well. 

it did a lot of damage to DCI. Shame your sexist views can't see that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

the real Madison Scouts are already gone.  Savor the memory, and cherish 'the way they were".   This new

iteration, or bi product of BOA,  is a generic, one size fits all, made in china, artificial spin off usurping the name

through legal remedy.  The greatest joy is yet to come.  Watching this hap hazard group of generic bandies 

pretend to be MS is going to be hilarious.  Cant wait to enjoy the laughter,  and seeing the gaze of disappointment

on the fans who show up.  To the failed executive director who built this house:  stay home.  Its better there.  

“It’s not your fault”

”I know”...

“It’s not your fault”

”I know”... 

14 hours ago, FlamMan said:

Yes.

1. Blue Devils folding
  2. Bluecoats folding
  3. Santa Clara Vanguard folding
  4. Carolina Crown folding
  5. Cavaliers folding
  6. Boston Crusaders folding
  7. Blue Knights folding
  8. Blue Stars folding
  9. Cadets folding
  10. Mandarins folding
  11. Crossmen folding