Madison Scouts 2020

11 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

CEO? Chief Excuse Offerer.

so say they get back in finals......what say you then?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

That he still needs to go...at least that's what I will still be saying.

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Even if the "Scouts" won DCI, they deserve and would benefit from better senior management. 

Edited by madisonsmiley

2 hours ago, madisonsmiley said:

Even if the "Scouts" won DCI, they deserve and would benefit from better senior management. 

Which won’t happen due to changes in by-laws and CK manipulating things to insure his stability.

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I want nothing more than the Madison Scouts making finals and becoming a well respected and successful drum corps once again. Should they return to finals it will probably be despite CK though as his record of failure speaks for itself. "CEO"? This is the only CEO job this guy will ever have.  The results speak for them self and there have been numerous situations where trust, credibility and honesty were questioned. Leadership matters a lot. SS was a leader, CK is not.  

Edited by FlamMan

5 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Which won’t happen due to changes in by-laws and CK manipulating things to insure his stability.

And this may lead to the demise of this once great organization. Shame on the BOD.

Can someone on here explain––in as OBJECTIVE terms as possible––what about Chris Komnick is sooooo bad?

I figure that since at least half of this thread thus far is just a bunch of old folks reiterating their same complaints, the rest of us new folk can at least learn WHY we're being subjected to this lol

Edited by mint
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, FlamMan said:

I want nothing more than the Madison Scouts making finals and becoming a well respected and successful drum corps once again. Should they return to finals it will probably be despite CK though as his record of failure speaks for itself. "CEO"? This is the only CEO job this guy will ever have.  The results speak for them self and there have been numerous situations where trust, credibility and honesty were questioned. Leadership matters a lot. SS was a leader, CK is not.  

You do realize this is a person, right? Like an actual human being. 

We all know very well you're not so fond of him and his direction, but you've really done quite enough bashing of this man. 

There have been several positive changes so far during this off-season. It would be a total and complete shame if you'd try being supportive of this group and do what you can to help them make this upcoming season be amazing. Internally you can push in positive ways to encourage new leadership if so desired, but if you really want this program rising up then you and all of the Madison alumni need to reevaluate your entire tone and mindset. If I was looking to join a group this year, a lot of the changes are positive and would make me want to join. Seeing how toxic some of the alumni is on here would keep me away. Far far far away. That's not Komnick's fault. It's time to start being a stronger vocal supporter of the group, instead of solely a vocal critic of CK. 

• Like 5