Madison Scouts 2020

13 hours ago, weedyweidenthal said:

Which article are you reading?

Several of the interviews they gave after the initial release 

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Could you point me to one? If someone within the organization was actually throwing shade at the Cavaliers, that would be troubling to me.

In an initial podcast after he was hired, Jason Robb made a comment about the composers they were using in 2020 in about a month. I believe that was early October I believe. Wonder why that hasn’t happened.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:07 AM, JustEnjoyIt said:

You do realize this is a person, right? Like an actual human being. 

We all know very well you're not so fond of him and his direction, but you've really done quite enough bashing of this man. 

There have been several positive changes so far during this off-season. It would be a total and complete shame if you'd try being supportive of this group and do what you can to help them make this upcoming season be amazing. Internally you can push in positive ways to encourage new leadership if so desired, but if you really want this program rising up then you and all of the Madison alumni need to reevaluate your entire tone and mindset. If I was looking to join a group this year, a lot of the changes are positive and would make me want to join. Seeing how toxic some of the alumni is on here would keep me away. Far far far away. That's not Komnick's fault. It's time to start being a stronger vocal supporter of the group, instead of solely a vocal critic of CK. 

I will contnue to post my opinions on this here message board. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlamMan said:

I will contnue to post my opinions on this here message board. 

Fantastic! I wouldn't want to discourage you. I love that you're active in posting. 

But I do think it's important to keep in mind what was said. 

21 hours ago, tesmusic said:

In an initial podcast after he was hired, Jason Robb made a comment about the composers they were using in 2020 in about a month. I believe that was early October I believe. Wonder why that hasn’t happened.

I can think of several reasons right off the bat, including an external one if they're waiting on Tresona...

Mike

On 1/12/2020 at 8:20 AM, Jeff Ream said:

On 1/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, weedyweidenthal said:

Could you point me to one? If someone within the organization was actually throwing shade at the Cavaliers, that would be troubling to me.

Based off the facts that after looking for a single example of your claim and your inability to provide a link to an example, it appears to be a fair assumption that your comments are inflammatory and unjust. So it begs to question, what do you have to gain by making up drama about summer marching band...? Real weird way to spend your life dude.