Madison Scouts 2020

On 8/10/2019 at 3:57 AM, IllianaLancerContra said:

Might as well start now...

Hey moderators can you reel this thing in a little bit? Honestly everything and the kitchen sink is being discussed in this thread and has zero to do with the upcoming season.  

Do your jobs please! 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

So then the judge said with furrowed eyebrows, and a musky frown "those comments are to be stricken from the record",

and so it was done.  LOL

13 hours ago, Algernon said:

So the Scouts leadership and board manage to provide the members with a safe and quality drum corps experience, feed them well and avoid any of the scandals currently affixed to other, more "succesful" organizations. No rumors of crippling debt or lawsuits.

I find it difficult to term their tenure as inept.

Your expectations are way too low.

Edited by FlamMan

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Maybe they take turn working weekends.  Be patient grasshopper.

Interesting attempt problem is the 0T stuff in this thread has been going on for months 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

Hey moderators can you reel this thing in a little bit? Honestly everything and the kitchen sink is being discussed in this thread and has zero to do with the upcoming season.  

Do your jobs please! 

Interesting.  I have never read the <corps> <year> title to mean the thread is only supposed be about the <year> show.  I have always thought it was for anything relevant to <corps> as commented on in the <year> timeframe.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, skevinp said:

Interesting.  I have never read the <corps> <year> title to mean the thread is only supposed be about the <year> show.  I have always thought it was for anything relevant to <corps> as commented on in the <year> timeframe.

Yup.