Madison Scouts 2020

12 hours ago, skevinp said:

Interesting.  I have never read the <corps> <year> title to mean the thread is only supposed be about the <year> show.  I have always thought it was for anything relevant to <corps> as commented on in the <year> timeframe.

Hey simply put I don’t want (I would gather no one else would either ) to sift through three pages of posts to try and not miss a  post about how a recent  camp went. 

I’m not saying  these discussions can’t be had I’m just saying just do it in another thread. 

Call it

Madison scouts; the good the bad and the ugly 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Algernon said:

Yours, by most estimations, are as well.

More than likely the Scouts will finish on the field  in the same spot that their 2020 annual budget is.

My expectation is to strive for elite excellence both on the field and off. This regime and BOD is incompetent and would have been sent packing 5 years ago in the business world. Results matter.

Edited by FlamMan

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It's like watching hockey for the fights, races for the crashes, or figure skating for the falls.  

There is something universally appealing about watching the struggles of others. Sometimes it makes your circumstances not seem so bad. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

I think that's why "Married with Children" was so popular.  

Eh at least Al and company had better writing. Or at least the plot kind of changed week to week. Here each page is like the last one over the last few weeks

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 11:29 AM, Triple Forte said:

Hey simply put I don’t want (I would gather no one else would either ) to sift through three pages of posts to try and not miss a  post about how a recent  camp went. 

I’m not saying  these discussions can’t be had I’m just saying just do it in another thread. 

What happens at camp and on the competition field are important and are a result of what happens in the board room and front office. The Scouts will continue to tread water or sink further if the major problems they have there are not addressed. It's important to be able to have civil conversations about these even if we may disagree. 

• Like 1