Madison Scouts 2020

A thread is a conversation among interested persons, and these will go in any direction the discussion moves. If a person doesn't like the direction, one can leave, or make discussion that redirects the thread. I never met any conversation cops in daily talks, why should they be here?  Move on if you don't like this thread. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

A thread is a conversation among interested persons, and these will go in any direction the discussion moves. If a person doesn't like the direction, one can leave, or make discussion that redirects the thread. I never met any conversation cops in daily talks, why should they be here?  Move on if you don't like this thread. 

Or OP may request to close the thread...

As I posted before thread topic is Madison Scouts 2020 and all the back room stuff affects the 2020 corps. 

A thread is a conversation among interested persons, and these will go in any direction the discussion moves. If a person doesn't like the direction, one can leave, or make discussion that redirects the thread. I never met any conversation cops.  

um - hi.

from our vantage point the admins have not had /many/any/ reason to intervene here, and have not received any reports from members which would have caused us to close this thread - as far as we can see it is following the usual discussion pattern all <corps><year> threads typically go through in the off season.  I am very sure it will refocus on their 2020 production as we get closer to the season and/or as soon as more corps details are leaked. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with, hoping for a little bit of old and new but will enjoy whatever "THE Scouts" bring to the field

carry on 

7 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

A thread is a conversation among interested persons, and these will go in any direction the discussion moves. If a person doesn't like the direction, one can leave, or make discussion that redirects the thread. I never met any conversation cops.  

The new term is "Cancel Culture".  There are a a LOT of those out there.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:48 PM, tedrick said:

Carolina Crown didn't make top 12 until their 6th season - so we need to be patient with this new World Class corps --

Crown won Div II in their 4th season and made top 12, 2 years later only missing finals once since. You are comparing apples to oranges. 

Sorry to #### off those of you that don't like items strictly pertaining to the 2020 Scouts, but the corps lost an alum yesterday from the 1999 season. Delane Black Elk was a member of our colorguard. He was one of the most genuine, sweetest, and humble people I had the pleasure of marching with. His love for the corps, and in particular our 1999 production was greater than anyone I have known. He will be missed. Love you Diva!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

So, so sad!! Delane was kind, hilarious, over the top with enthusiasm about the Corps and life in general.

At the 06 Alumni Project Friday night mixer, I remember he was going around hugging everyone, including

complete strangers! I’m sure he carries that life and energy to the other side!! MYNWA and RIP Delicious!

On 1/22/2020 at 3:56 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Or OP may request to close the thread...

As I posted before thread topic is Madison Scouts 2020 and all the back room stuff affects the 2020 corps. 

No it doesnt.