Madison Scouts 2020

Looking forward to the show and tell tomorrow. I wish I could post pics here but I’m too old to figure that out 😭😜

My son sent pics of his new horn and the new horns of others. They are working hard, and I am excited to hear more than warmups tomorrow!

Drama or not, the kids have great energy. Looking forward to a great year with the Scouts.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Angelee said:

Looking forward to the show and tell tomorrow. I wish I could post pics here but I’m too old to figure that out 😭😜

My son sent pics of his new horn and the new horns of others. They are working hard, and I am excited to hear more than warmups tomorrow!

Drama or not, the kids have great energy. Looking forward to a great year with the Scouts.

I wish they had the same format to post photos that they do on the DrumScorps app.  It’s easy on there. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

A big shout out to Chris and his team for the $200,000 reduction in the debt this past year. 

Great job thinking about our future.

Hugs, see everyone soon.

2020 is here. The opportunities are now endless!

BOOM!

Keep up the good work.

Peace

When exactly does the good work start? Its been 10 years of nothing.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, FlamMan said:

When exactly does the good work start? Its been 10 years of nothing.

Your feelings on the matter have been noted... Time and time again. It’s time to move on bro. We get it... you don’t approve of the direction of the corps.

• Like 3

In fairness all the opinions expressed in this thread are valid, and permissible. If you disagree, say so and explain.  Both positive, and negative views help to give perspective.  I want to believe we enjoy freedom of speech even here as a first amendment right.  

5 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

In fairness all the opinions expressed in this thread are valid, and permissible. If you disagree, say so and explain.  Both positive, and negative views help to give perspective.  I want to believe we enjoy freedom of speech even here as a first amendment right.  

There isn't much to explain.  Caveat, IF you have been paying any attention to Madison the last 10 years (or more).  If not, go bone up on said subject then come back.  Putting it bluntly the whole lets be "inclusive" thing now for letting girls in seems a little like I dare say a ploy to avoid looking at the raging dumpster fire that isn't based on it's membership.  It's why I stated earlier I could have bet quite a bit the new DM would be female.  Don't always mean to be so pessimistic and negative but this reads like textbook misdirection if ever there was one.

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2020 at 9:40 AM, wilder1966 said:

I hope to say that MS want more than an experience.  When did passive efforts become the standard for this corp?  It makes me long for the 80s and 90s! It was all about greatness then, and it showed. 

good to see $200 grand in debt gone

• Like 1