Madison Scouts 2020

18 hours ago, FlamMan said:

Thank God this courageous crusader freed the Madison Scouts of the discriminatory exclusive ways after all these years!

Hilarious!  I really can't stop laughing at this whole affair.  Donations down?  A financial FAKE report?  Biggest recruit in years?  I want to close my eyes, put in ear plugs, and say "it's only a bad dream"then I wake up and the MS are back in their true form, new leadership and bringing down the house. I wish.

• Haha 1

Understand weather is bad in Wi this morning.... anyone want to blame MS board for that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

To blame the board would be absurd. In the same way that blaming a 17th place finish on membership gender sounds absurd. Anything else?

Edited by wilder1966
Grammar error
  • Haha 1

Music of James Brown, Don Ellis, Billie Eilish, Nina Simone, and Todd Terje... I’m excited!

• Like 8

I am excited too like a puppy's tail wag. Lets hope they play "this is a man's world" and "revenge".  James Brown fits like a glove!  

19 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I think you will be proven wrong. There - I said it. 

The top 17 35 years ago wasn't even all full size touring corps - there was a mile of difference even between 12th and 17th - let alone top couple vs. top six vs. bottom six. You know this

I sit at modern day semifinals and think - "this is 17th!!??" 

You must of not been around in the 70's and 80's.

21 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

Since 1/28/2019 from what I heard in the room was right around $200,000. 

That was the number. Now you have to be a lawyer, accountant, and probably the Executive Director to figure out exactly how they come up with these numbers. I am just a fan, Alumni, and generally a dude that wants to show I care. 

Did you see that the Corps is going coed?

Go Madison Scouts!

Well there you go. You bought some BS. The numbers are the numbers and they arent good.

1 hour ago, danielmontoyajr said:

83121431_10156484521790916_6921841707382

I'm assuming Strawberry Soup, since it was referenced by Jason Robb in a podcast. Although, anything Don Ellis works in my world. Billie Eilish...not so much.