Madison Scouts 2020

Just an FYI,  my blistering remarks are no more reality based than your images of a burning clarinet.  Some comments are said just to arouse 

a response, and apparently that worked.  I'm sure a woodwind player may be deeply offended by your graphic image, but only if they took it

literally, or personally.   It also occurs to me that your images have again nothing to do with the Madison Scouts in 2020, which we are 

constantly reminded to stay centered within.  This is a talk forum, not a venue for do it at home psycho analysts.  Otherwise, no apologies.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wilder1966 said:

Just an FYI,  my blistering remarks are no more reality based than your images of a burning clarinet.  Some comments are said just to arouse 

a response, and apparently that worked.  I'm sure a woodwind player may be deeply offended by your graphic image, but only if they took it

literally, or personally.   It also occurs to me that your images have again nothing to do with the Madison Scouts in 2020, which we are 

constantly reminded to stay centered within.  This is a talk forum, not a venue for do it at home psycho analysts.  Otherwise, no apologies.  

tenor.gif?itemid=5369373

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

Dude. It's Spongebob. Relax.

Not quite the same as asking to throw band directors - you know, the ones who teach those who go on to do drum corps - into the cutely animated jellyfish fire. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

On a DRUM and BUGLE Corps page!!!!

1 hour ago, JustEnjoyIt said:

Dude. It's Spongebob. Relax.

Not quite the same as asking to throw band directors - you know, the ones who teach those who go on to do drum corps - into the cutely animated jellyfish fire. 

And that’s Squidwards instrument to boot...

#### I’m 62 and knew that.  😫

Edited by JimF-LowBari
Googled spelling of Squidward lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

How do you get that fire to burn at the bottom of the ocean?  Maybe it’s one of those magnesium fires I read about once. 

Edited by HockeyDad

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

How do you get that fire to burn at the bottom of the ocean?  Maybe it’s one of those magnesium fires I read about once. 

the dark side of the force

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

the dark side of the force

Wouldn't that be an oboe?

• Haha 1