Madison Scouts 2020

So let's hang our hopes on the downfall of better corps?  A great plan, and the MS admins concurr.  Fake optimism is ineffective.  If all goes well they won't descend lower than 16th place.  Great corps don't fuel on deceptive schemes. A fake board, failed director, and false narratives will yield deserved results.  This you can count on.

• Like 1

I just can't see The Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Cadets, Mandarins, and even Phantom Regiment having anything to worry about in terms of being knocked out of finals, this year; especially from the Madison Scouts. I can definitely see the Madison Scouts improving; but not 8th, 9th, or 10th place. 

20 hours ago, Madcityscout said:

2020 Scouts top 10 to top 8!

Hahaha. How about...14th as a ceiling. 

Wow guys. Way to be motivators 😒

MMs of all groups are doing assignments all week long with physical health assignments as well. Scouts marching members are talented too. They just have to have the design and road team be better than the others. We all know that’s true. Kids have to be trained by better people. Our kids are excited and on fire with hope.
I feel this staff is good people. I hold my candle to top 12. I’ll eat my words later, but right now, as a first year Scout family members and 25 year DCI groupie, I am still smiling 💚⚜️🤍

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Angelee said:

MMs of all groups are doing assignments all week long with physical health assignments as well. Scouts marching members are talented too. They just have to have the design and road team be better than the others. We all know that’s true. Kids have to be trained by better people. Our kids are excited and on fire with hope.
I feel this staff is good people. I hold my candle to top 12. I’ll eat my words later, but right now, as a first year Scout family members and 25 year DCI groupie, I am still smiling 💚⚜️🤍

We’re all entitled to our opinion. Hope you’re right. I don’t see it happening though. 

5 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

We’re all entitled to our opinion. Hope you’re right. I don’t see it happening though. 

Absolutely. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. I guess I should have been prepared 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

28 minutes ago, Angelee said:

I think the bottom 3rd of the top 12 is a great starting number this early in the game. We haven't seen enough from any corps to really have an idea of who will fall where. I think the Scouts will be great and just want them to build on their new stability and membership. 

• Like 2

On or around June 20, 2020  the cold hand of DCI judging is going to slap the silly, fairy tale ideations of the misled MS enthusiasts into reality.

The entire charade gets exposed for the breach of trust that is was from the very first deceptive announcement.  Sorrow?  Pitty?  NO.  It

is what the weak deserve when they do not take control of their own destiny, and decisions, but turn them over to a failing, manipulative bully.  

When it was time to man up, the staff instead decided to girl up.  To all the misled followers; the rubber meets the road in June.  The Cavaliers

thank you.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angelee said:

Absolutely. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. I guess I should have been prepared 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Prepared for what?  This is not being mean, just realistic in my opinion. You can hope for 12th. I’ll hope for first place. But I won’t expect it.