Madison Scouts 2020

1 hour ago, _MadTex99 said:

You were losing sleep over drum corps post age-out? How unimportant is your job man? It's band, previous placement has no effect on placement the next year. Quit spilling your grievances on a discussion board about a season that hasn't even started. 

What happens off the field has a big impact on what happens on the field. Absent significant improvements off the field how can one expect significant and sustainable improvements on the field?

4 hours ago, _MadTex99 said:

You were losing sleep over drum corps post age-out? How unimportant is your job man? It's band, previous placement has no effect on placement the next year. Quit spilling your grievances on a discussion board about a season that hasn't even started. 

First off, thanks for the insults about my personal life. That said, my posts about this season are based off previous seasons. Oh and sorry for caring about things that are important to me and judging me, you’re a real class-act.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

I know, right?  Hitler designed all his shows.  

And that bleeping extended tour through Russia.

13 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And that bleeping extended tour through Russia.

In an effort to insert some levity to this discussion I remember a MM in the corps I marched with wearing a Hitler world tour shirt. It had a picture of him doing his trademark salute on the front and "tour dates" on the back. You know, 1939 Poland, 1942 Moscow (cancelled of course). The last date was for The Bunker, May 1945. Entirely inappropriate, I know, but still kind of funny...

• Haha 3

Just now, Rufus67 said:

In an effort to insert some levity to this discussion I remember a MM in the corps I marched with wearing a Hitler world tour shirt. It had a picture of him doing his trademark salute on the front and "tour dates" on the back. You know, 1939 Poland, 1942 Moscow (cancelled of course). The last date was for The Bunker, May 1945. Entirely inappropriate, I know, but still kind of funny...

What would be the attitude towards a show in the style of "The Producers"? Probably bad right? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rufus67 said:

Actually the good in this is people DCI age would “get” it. Know some teachers and at least one has complained of lack of history and other basics being taught.  
I am a history buff so know waaaay too much historical trivia....

• Like 1