Madison Scouts 2020

19 hours ago, JohnZ said:

Play nice now, kids.

Back to discussing Madison Scouts 202?

Seem like Madison existence in 202 establish them to be supremely old and immortal among mortal drum corps. Let the Ancient one rise within the modern world, and take it's rightful place. 😆

On 3/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, JohnZ said:

Play nice now, kids.

Back to discussing Madison Scouts 202?

Does anyone have a vid of Madison Scouts 202?  I would Love to see that. I am guessing it’s a lot of those ram’s horn things and kettle drums. And sandals. But the guard work I bet was way ahead of its time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/14/2020 at 9:55 AM, HockeyDad said:

Does anyone have a vid of Madison Scouts 202?  I would Love to see that. I am guessing it’s a lot of those ram’s horn things and kettle drums. And sandals. But the guard work I bet was way ahead of its time. 

Probably all-male, too :peek: :innocent:

On 3/14/2020 at 6:55 AM, HockeyDad said:

I have a series of stone tablets.  If you photograph each and turn them into a gif, you can get a general idea of the show.

• Haha 1

If anybody needs anything during this crazy time, just ask.

Communicate!

After all these years I still really enjoy reading DCP. I don't post much anymore, but I always read everything. It's been a wicked few years. but, when we can, The Madison Scouts are coming to town!

Guaranteed!

Hugs, be safe!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

If anybody needs anything during this crazy time, just ask.

Communicate!

After all these years I still really enjoy reading DCP. I don't post much anymore, but I always read everything. It's been a wicked few years. but, when we can, The Madison Scouts are coming to town!

Guaranteed!

Hugs, be safe!

Are you referring to the group formerly known as the Madison Scouts?  Yes, that band may be coming to town. The real Madison Scouts are now defunct.  This post will bring a ton of angry denial, but then again, the truth can be painful.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Are you referring to the group formerly known as the Madison Scouts?  Yes, that band may be coming to town. The real Madison Scouts are now defunct.  This post will bring a ton of angry denial, but then again, the truth can be painful.

So how old are you really?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

If by angry denial you mean eye rolling at your post then you’re correct. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

If by angry denial you mean eye rolling at your post then you’re correct. 

I was thinking spit takes... need that as an emoji

• Haha 2