Madison Scouts 2020

8 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

Is it true Jersey Surf has it in the group formerly known as the Madison Scouts?  

Yikes!

This gets posted around the time there is another thread alluding that 2020 tour is cancelled. Your petty little “Me me me” complaint is noted. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Many Surfs have become Scouts?

Ahhh. You’re probably right. Good sleuth work. So,  many Surfs have become Scouts. And apparently that’s a bad thing. Phew. I think I finally understand wilder’s post. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Ahhh. You’re probably right. Good sleuth work. So,  many Surfs have become Scouts. And apparently that’s a bad thing. Phew. I think I finally understand wilder’s post. 

I thought he meant to say Surf has it in [for] the Madison Scouts. Then again, my troll to English translation skills are a little rusty. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

I thought he meant to say Surf has it in [for] the Madison Scouts. Then again, my troll to English translation skills are a little rusty. 

Ok now you just threw me off the rails again. Thanks for nuthin’. 🤔

• Haha 1

I thought it meant that Scouts and Surf were going real old school and were going to throw down in the parking lot.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I thought it meant that Scouts and Surf were going real old school and were going to throw down in the parking lot.

Joisey vs midwest rumble maybe? 

Exboss was a Kiltie, too bad I can’t ask him for insights. Found out his background at end of get to know each other meeting he said “I notice you have a drum corps lanyard for your work badge...”. Weird part was I saw the corps when he was in it at a post DCI exhibition. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Yes, as requested I will post again very soon.  The responses and comments are much appreciated!   You can always count on the getting

the real story without any false narratives.  If that is too much for you, sign off and do something else.  This is a public thread after all.  

You came back. So - what did your post mean?

19 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Yes, as requested I will post again very soon.  The responses and comments are much appreciated!   You can always count on the getting

the real story without any false narratives.  If that is too much for you, sign off and do something else.  This is a public thread after all.  

Uh huh real story when we still have no idea what you meant... and your sources come from where? Sniff test not being passed...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Either some synapse aren't firing correctly or someone didn't pay attention in their English classes.  WTH? :spitting: 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

You came back. So - what did your post mean?

loose translation:

"grumble grumble girls grumble grumble BOD doesn't listen to me grumble grumble get those girls off my lawn grumble grumble i need a snickers grumble grumble girls have cooties grumble grumble"

• Haha 5