Madison Scouts 2020

I am rooting for Madisin to succeed, but CK and this regime hasnt succeeded in 10 years.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, Jeff Ream said:

Hey Jeff, Jenny called and told me to tell you "No."

On 12/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, Jeff Ream said:

No, I think that day happened in April 2018

He clearly doesn't have respect for women, so I don't think that day truly matters to him at all.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FlamMan said:

I am rooting for Madisin to succeed, but CK and this regime hasnt succeeded in 10 years.

How about several seasons in the Top 12, including at least one season where they beat the champion in at least one caption at Finals (2013 percussion)? Not every corps can be the Blue Devils and completely dominate the activity for a decade plus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

How about several seasons in the Top 12, including at least one season where they beat the champion in at least one caption at Finals (2013 percussion)? Not every corps can be the Blue Devils and completely dominate the activity for a decade plus.

10 years of failure.

13 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

10 years of failure.

In those 10 years, Dann Petersen was named DCI Director of the Year. There's been 3 Jim Jones awards in the corps. The corps went from 15th place to as high as 8th or so (and that changed at the same time when a bunch of the same alums complaining now were lauding the staff changes that occurred after the 2014 season). The corps financials have finally started looking good. You can focus on the negatives all you want, but to ignore the positives and write the corps off as a failure is very narrow minded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MotoSurfBass said:

He clearly doesn't have respect for women, so I don't think that day truly matters to him at all.

Give it a rest. 

4 hours ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Not every corps can be the Blue Devils and completely dominate the activity for a decade plus.

Some might say they've been dominate since 76.  What's there lowest finish since 76, 5th?

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

he's right

Really?  Provide supporting information. Otherwise, if people can’t argue without taking it into over the top personal attacks, then they should just stop. I get it. He doesn’t like the changes the incompetent leadership team has made. That doesn’t mean he’s the president of the He-Man Women Haters Club. 

• Haha 1