To my fellow Blue Devils honks

5 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

As we embark on another finals journey with our beloved Devils, i want to take a moment and talk about a few things.........

trolls and haters...........If you are a BD fan and have been around this activity and DCP for a awhile, you know whats coming if the Devils pull out a win tonight. The trolls and haters will be out in full force saying the same stuff we have heard year after year............BD is paying off the judges...........BD plays to the sheets............BD cheats to win.............BD doesn't march and play............Corps (insert name) can easily march BDs show, but the Devils can't march their show.............Debbie Torchia sealed another BD win (which would be crazy cause the woman isn't even judging tonight), but somehow they will blame her anyway lol. If BD wins tonight, there is nothing that's going to be said that we haven't heard in the past. I ask BD Nation to just ignore it, laugh it off and move on. We know the trolls are waiting to spew their hate, some of us know who they are. Bottom line is arguing with them isn't going to change their minds. If they want to invade DCP, say their stupid comments so they can get a few likes in the bottom right hand corner of their post to validate their lives, let them. Who cares? Cause no matter what they say, they can't and will never change the outcome. From here on out, our new phrase for BD Nation is going to be......"The more they hate, the more we celebrate!"

Bluecoats and their incredible classy fanbase.............Regardless of the outcome tonight, i am asking all of BD Nation to be classy and respectful tonight, and make sure we all go over to the Bluecoats thread and congratulate Bloo on a incredible season. Bloo is gold medal and champions thru and thru. They kicked major *** all season and they need to be praised and celebrated.That is one helluva organization in Canton Ohio!!! Like the corps itself, the Bloo fanbase is incredibly classy. @Terri Schehr @Jurassic Lancer @JWillis35 @CFIRWIN3 @CFMNINJAA @DrumManTX and many others all immediately come to mind as classy, and well respected Bloo supporters, who show love to all including our beloved Devils. No doubt in my mind regardless of placement tonight and whoever wins, they will venture over to the BD thread and show love, let's make sure we are following them in setting the standard, and giving lots of love to Bloo every other corps as well.  

Lastly BD Nation............Remember, people are watching us. While we root and love the most successful corps in DCI, that means we need to be on our best behavior at all times. Those trolls and haters i mentioned earlier are looking for any reason to slam BD. And if they can't get directly at the performers or staff, they will look for us to act like jerks and sore losers, so they have a reason to show the world why BD shouldn't win and be on top. Don't give them that reason. Remain classy and respectful to all in victory and in defeat. Have a safe and happy finals day.......and DO IT UP BLUECOATS AND DEVILS!!!

Yup but who cares. Let them troll and complain. It’s their way of letting out frustration. If BD pulls out back to back wins and wins 19 its again well deserved. If they come in 2nd again well deserved and congrats to the Coats for their 2nd title. The Beatles show is wonderful and hands down my fav Coats show ever. 

Edited by DFA1970

Well said @Chief Guns!! This years BD show is awesome on so many fronts!! As a Bloo fan, it’s definitely exciting to be part of the medal conversation the past several years.....nothing new for you 😉!! 

Wishing great runs for all finalists corps!! 

• Like 3

I am a huge Bluecoats fan. But after watching the entire season of Inside BD 360, I would not be upset at all if the Devils win #19. 

In addition to being supremely talented, the young men and women of BD are humble and very respectful. They do an amazing job of articulating the intricacies of their show.

Good luck to all competitors tonight!

• Like 5

I marched Devils in 1977 - helped with equipment in the 80;s - you cut me I bleed blue - and I am perfectly clear the calibre of organization needed to beat the Devils and if Bluecoats win I'll be the first to say they earned it .... and I'll take the entire Internet on with one hand tied behind my back one at a time or in a bunch to back them up. 

With that said DO IT UP, DEVILS!!!!

Cherokee Jim

• Like 2

Well said. These are two of my favorite shows ever.  Both incredible corps.   Both high class organizations.    Both really take care of their members and their fans. I’ll be happy however it turns out and I’ll listen to both these shows over and over once we get official recordings. I guess we could say “Go Blue” and that would kind of cover both. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Yup but who cares. Let them troll and complain. It’s their way of letting out frustration. If BD pulls out back to back wins and wins 19 its again well deserved. If them come in 2nd again well deserved and confusing Coats for their 2nd title. 

D#mn 19??? I lost track lol...

• Like 1

BZ, Chief!

(BZ = Well Done to you landlubbers)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

As we embark on another finals journey with our beloved Devils, i want to take a moment and talk about a few things.........

trolls and haters...........If you are a BD fan and have been around this activity and DCP for a awhile, you know whats coming if the Devils pull out a win tonight. The trolls and haters will be out in full force saying the same stuff we have heard year after year............BD is paying off the judges...........BD plays to the sheets............BD cheats to win.............BD doesn't march and play............Corps (insert name) can easily march BDs show, but the Devils can't march their show.............Debbie Torchia sealed another BD win (which would be crazy cause the woman isn't even judging tonight), but somehow they will blame her anyway lol. If BD wins tonight, there is nothing that's going to be said that we haven't heard in the past. I ask BD Nation to just ignore it, laugh it off and move on. We know the trolls are waiting to spew their hate, some of us know who they are. Bottom line is arguing with them isn't going to change their minds. If they want to invade DCP, say their stupid comments so they can get a few likes in the bottom right hand corner of their post to validate their lives, let them. Who cares? Cause no matter what they say, they can't and will never change the outcome. From here on out, our new phrase for BD Nation is going to be......"The more they hate, the more we celebrate!"

Bluecoats and their incredible classy fanbase.............Regardless of the outcome tonight, i am asking all of BD Nation to be classy and respectful tonight, and make sure we all go over to the Bluecoats thread and congratulate Bloo on a incredible season. Bloo is gold medal and champions thru and thru. They kicked major *** all season and they need to be praised and celebrated.That is one helluva organization in Canton Ohio!!! Like the corps itself, the Bloo fanbase is incredibly classy. @Terri Schehr @Jurassic Lancer @JWillis35 @CFIRWIN3 @CFMNINJAA @DrumManTX and many others all immediately come to mind as classy, and well respected Bloo supporters, who show love to all including our beloved Devils. No doubt in my mind regardless of placement tonight and whoever wins, they will venture over to the BD thread and show love, let's make sure we are following them in setting the standard, and giving lots of love to Bloo every other corps as well.  

Lastly BD Nation............Remember, people are watching us. While we root and love the most successful corps in DCI, that means we need to be on our best behavior at all times. Those trolls and haters i mentioned earlier are looking for any reason to slam BD. And if they can't get directly at the performers or staff, they will look for us to act like jerks and sore losers, so they have a reason to show the world why BD shouldn't win and be on top. Don't give them that reason. Remain classy and respectful to all in victory and in defeat. Have a safe and happy finals day.......and DO IT UP BLUECOATS AND DEVILS!!!

Well said! May the best corps win!! I just hope and pray both corps have a killer run through that leaves the audience saying, “man that’s going to be hard to beat.” It all comes down to this. Let’s go Bloo and do it up Devils!

• Like 2