To my fellow Blue Devils honks

Great sentiment, and I agree fully. OTOH, while I hope Bloo knocks it out of the park tonight, I swear, I just got a paper cut at work and I bled BLUE, not bloo. On the OTHER other hand, can't say I'd be angry if the "wrong" blue team wins tonight, just disappointed :mellow:

• Like 4

Hear hear! Sportsmanship is a virtue. It's not whether you win or lose - it's how you play the game

Blue Devils and Bluecoats are both class acts - both committed to excellence --

Blue Devils are exceptional - it's because Bluecoats aspire to be just as good as them that the Bluecoats have become what they are today.

Don't denigrate greatness - strive to match greatness

It's fun to see a new champion because of the novelty/newness - but you can't deny that the champion, whoever it is, deserves what they achieve.

We are at the final run of an incredibly fun season. Bluecoats had the best vehicle early and mid and even added some additional speed the final week of the season - but Blue Devils have been pacing themselves and know that race isn't to the swift but to him that endures to the end --

Bluecoats' vehicle is starting to shimmy - they are running on fumes do they have enough to make it over the finish line?

Blue Devils' vehicle is on cruise control - if given the opportunity they can floor it tonight and take the checkered.

It's going to be a wild finish!

• Like 3

After thinking about it.............i would be ok if BD/Bloo tied tonight. They are both clearly deserving of the gold medal. Than we get two encore runs! Keep the oil can jumping till tomorrow morning!

• Like 3

As i figured, BD/Bloo fans was very respectful towards each other last nite. It was others in the finals threads that was acting like jerks. Salute to both fan bases. 

• Like 3